More and more patients are coming to you with symptoms associated with poor lifestyle choices and lack of activity.
People are being discharged earlier from physical therapy and chiropractic care without reaching optimal functional levels. At least 80% of those discharged have lingering residual effects that will adversely affect their daily lives.
- – Provides exercise services after your patient is discharged from physical therapy, chiropractic or medical care
- – Specialises in safe and effective exercise programming for clients with musculoskeletal, cardiovascular, neurological and metabolic disorders.
- – Produces postiive functional outcome measures for your patients.
- – Delivers effective communication and reporting during the rehabilitation program. Any red flags referred back to you before continuing.
- – All clients will complete a thorough medical screening before embarking on any functional or aerobic assessments.
- – A detailed assessment will establish a baseline for strength, flexibility, endurance, stability, coordination and balance.
If we could give every individual the right amount of nourishment and exercise, not too little and not too much, we would have found the safest way to health.